etisalat LTE network

Wednesday 3 October 2018

[Music + Video] M.I Abaga Ft. Odunsi, Ajebutter22 & Falz – Lekki


Renowed Nigerian Rapper M.I Abaga premieres his much anticipated
album titled Rendezvous, Off the new M.I Abaga album here is
“ Lekki” featuring Odunsi, Ajebutter22 and Falz.
Besides “Lekki ” which features Odunsi, Ajebutter22 & Falz, M.I
Abaga also features artists off the album they include South African
Rappers AKA, Cassper Nyovest, M.I also features Moelogo, Falz,
Odunsi, & Terry Apala among others.
“ Lekki” by M.I Abaga, Odunsi, Ajebutter 22 & Falz is a song that’ll
walk up straight to your playlist, Stream and Download the full audio
below.
Listen & Download “M.I Abaga Ft. Odunsi, Ajebutter22 & Falz –
Lekki” below:-

DOWNLOAD AUDIO


Watch & Download “M.I Abaga Ft. Odunsi, Ajebutter22 & Falz – Lekki” below:-


DOWNLOAD VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment