etisalat LTE network

Tuesday 5 March 2019

Solexy the ruling king๐Ÿ‘‘

Solexy the ruling king๐Ÿ‘‘


My name Solomon popular known as Solexy.

 My hobbies are playing basketball, Badminton ball. I also love horse racing, I played jockey when I was in secondary school, I love surfing also at the beach,I love the pool,๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹ so much and I really enjoy being at the pool with my love once... Its nice to be part of all these things because it keep fit and strong for daily activities.I love balanced diet and my favorite dish is Rice with roasted fish and sauce

What I like : i like to make new friends,i like to chill  ,i like music especially rappers

What I dislike: I dislike beaches and,I dislike haters and fakers, i dislike back biters ,and fake ass๐Ÿ˜‚

What I do for fun: I like to go to the beach,gardening,camping,fishing, Walking, Dancing to the oldest music, and listening to music.










No comments:

Post a Comment